4 Mission® Gluten Free Tortillas
1 cup white beans, drained and rinsed
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 cup Mexican seasoned turkey, ground
2 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
½ cup queso fresco, crumbled
¼ cup yellow corn kernels
¼ cup red onion, diced
2 tbsp. cilantro, minced
4 lime wedges
Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat a conventional oven to 350°F.
- Place 4 tortillas on a cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until crisp, flipping over half way through cooking.
- Meanwhile, smash white beans with a potato smasher, and combine with olive oil, adjust oil to desired creaminess of the beans. Warm the smashed beans in a pre-heated sauté pan, over medium heat. Reserve warm.
- Once the tortillas are crisp, on each tortilla spread 3 tbsp. of white beans over the crisp tortilla, sprinkle with ¼ cup ground turkey, ½ cup romaine lettuce, 2 tbsp. queso fresco, 1 tbsp. yellow corn, 1 tbsp. red onion, and sprinkle with cilantro.
- To serve: serve each tostada with a lime wedge to be squeezed over.
Serves: 4 tostadas
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes