4 Mission® Gluten Free Tortillas
1 1/3 cup pinto beans, drained and rinsed
¾ cup salsa verde
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 cup lettuce, shredded
½ cup onion, thinly sliced
2 tbsp. lime juice
Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat conventional oven to 350°F.
- Lay each tortilla on a cookie sheet, and brush each side lightly with olive oil. On each tortilla place 1/3 cup pinto beans, 3 tbsp. salsa verde and ¼ cup cheddar cheese. Place into pre-heated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the tortilla is crispy and the cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium heat, warm some olive oil and cook 4 eggs to soft-fried, or desired doneness.
- Combine onions, lime juice and olive oil in a bowl. Refrigerate for assembly.
- Remove the rancheros from the oven and top each with one egg, ¼ cup shredded lettuce and 2 tbsp. dressed onions. Serve.
Serves: 4 rancheros
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes